Retirement: Beyond the Financials
May 17th, 2023 | 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Central
8182 Maryland Ave., Suite 500, St. Louis, MO 63105
Fifth floor Education Center
While you have been working hard to achieve your monetary goals to live a full retirement, have you considered the emotional challenges you may face when transitioning into this next phase of life?
During our live, in-person event, speaker, coach, consultant, featured guest and co-author Alan Spector explores the importance life planning plays in financial preparation.
Enjoy a light dinner while Alan shares strategies to tackle the obstacles that may hinder you from enjoying a fulfilling retirement, including:
- Ten key elements of a fulfilling retirement
- A guide to creating a personalized retirement life plan
- Suggestions for initiating crucial conversations with those closest to you about retirement plans
- A framework for deciding when to retire
- How and why you may want to “practice retirement” while still working
As a special gift, each participant will receive a copy of Alan Spector’s “Your Retirement Quest” book and workbook.
Since retiring from a successful 33-year career with Procter & Gamble as the Director of Worldwide Quality Assurance, Author Alan Spector has been studying, writing, blogging and speaking about retirement for more than two decades. His previous two retirement-oriented books, Your Retirement Quest and After the Cheering Stops, have helped thousands of baby boomers transition from their career to their new phase of life.