Social Security Benefits: 5 Things Married Couples Should Know copy
March 15th, 2023 | 11:30 a.m. CST
We all know the joke about death and taxes. While paying taxes is unavoidable, there are ways to make the process a little less painful. In this workshop, Chief Planning Officer Jeffrey Levine evaluates and shares tax planning opportunities for 2023, including:
- When is it time to change your estimated withholdings?
- What’s the difference between withholdings and estimated taxes?
- When should you use your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to avoid paying estimated taxes?
- Strategies to help you pay less in taxes over your lifetime.
- Last-minute tax planning tips for 2022.
Jeffrey Levine, CFP®, CPA, PFS, CWS, AIF | Chief Planning Officer
Jeffrey serves as a technical resource for advisors and the firm’s primary thought leader regarding evidence-based planning concepts and strategies. He excels at distilling complex financial laws and policy into understandable resources. His work at Buckingham gives him the ability to train and educate hundreds of advisors and support them in their pursuit of helping clients fulfill their financial dreams.
Don Rochleau, CFP® | Director of Client Development
As the director of client development, Don helps ensure clients and prospective clients have an outstanding experience as they begin their relationship with Buckingham. His collaborative working relationship with Buckingham's diverse, experienced wealth advisory teams enables him to help prospective clients find the ideal fit based on their unique goals and circumstances.