Youth & Money summer workshop - Ages 12-15 on July 22 copy
November 14th, 2023 | 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Central
Event will be held in the VariSpace Southlake building:
1900 West Kirkwood Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092
Tax season will be here before you know it!
Start preparing now by joining Buckingham Chief Planning Officer Jeffrey Levine as he shares some top year-end planning considerations, including:
- New required minimum distribution (RMD) rules
- Strategies and considerations for Roth conversions
- Year-end contributions
- Tax loss and tax gain harvesting
- Tax withholding considerations and future tax rates
- Home office deductions
- State and local tax (SALT) planning and beneficiary reviews
Jeffrey Levine, CFP®, CPA, PFS, CWS, AIF, RICP, ChFC®, BFA | Chief Planning Officer
Jeffrey serves as a technical resource for advisors and the firm’s primary thought leader regarding evidence-driven planning concepts and strategies. He excels at distilling complex financial laws and policy into understandable resources. His work at Buckingham gives him the ability to train and educate hundreds of advisors and support them in their pursuit of helping clients fulfill their financial dreams.